- Terrasse and lounge
- TV with Sky
- Two minutes walk from the centre of town, five minutes from cable cars, public transport and the largest sports centre in the Alps
- Breakfast each day between 8am and 10am
- Free on-site parking, some of which is covered
- French/English speaking reception with lots of local information
- TV with French channels
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Some balcony rooms
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free toiletries
Hotel-Chalet d’Antoine is located a few minutes walk from the centre of Megève, in the heart of the French Alps, offering a wide range of bars, cafes and restaurants.
Megève is just about an eight ride from Calais, just over one hour south of Lake Geneva and 40 minutes from Chamonix.
Great location for touring the French Alps or stopping off en-route to Italy or the south of France.
Easy access to motorways and quiet roads through fantastic mountain scenery.
Megève in summer is a mountain sports paradise with huge of activities on offer from swimming to paragliding, hiking to mountain-biking.
Rates: Flexible length of stay from one night
From 95€ per night on any date during the summer season.
Discounts for groups of 10+